How long have you been with CHASE and what are your responsibilities?
I Joined CHASE in November 2015 and work as part of the Business Development Team.
What’s your background prior to joining CHASE?
I was 3 years a medical rep with Roussel UCLAF, then joined Glaxo Labs in 1988 as a Field Training manager and spent the next 27 years in various 1st & 2nd line manager roles culminating in 2012 with being appointed the National Therapy Representative Director role for GSK.
What do you see as the opportunities for CHASE over the next 5 years?
- Challenges of selling medicines to the NHS will increase focus on differential resourcing (mobilising sales reps where Market Access has been achieved)
- More pharma companies may well move to having a proportion of their field based staff as contract resource, so that they can increase and decrease their presence in the market place quickly and efficiently
- Increase the number of companies who choose CHASE to supply contract resource as well as normal vacancy management
What makes CHASE different to other providers of People Solutions?
What I see as the big differences are:-
Connect on LinkedIn
- Every candidate CHASE offers to customers to consider for a role, have been personally interviewed and vetted by a CHASE Consultant
- Our Graduate scheme is allowing CHASE to offer new, hungry to succeed people with no preconceived ideas about which customers will see reps or not.