Chasing Down the Future Leaders of the UK Pharma/MedTech Industry
As the CHASE Recruitment Consultant for our Graduate Academy, I recently attended Career Fairs in a variety of Universities across the UK. All the events were well attended and from the moment the venues opened, I had a constant queue of keen students wanting to know all about CHASE and how we can help them gain their first job into the Pharmaceutical, Medical Tech and Life-Science industry. Whilst there, I noticed the same questions came up repeatedly in conversation so thought it would be useful to share them!
What does the Graduate Academy provide?
Our dedicated recruitment team provide guidance and knowledge on CV creation, interviewing skills and techniques to help passing assessment centre. The programme has been tailored to fit the needs of Graduates to help them identify transferable skills and provide guidance during the interview and assessment centre stages of the recruitment process. We help you obtain exceptional roles which offer unparalleled training, development and remuneration (including a company car if roles field based).
What companies are you associated with?
We’ve placed candidates into over 40 Pharmaceutical and Med Tech organisations, including many global names you’ll be familiar with! For a sample section of the type of clients we work with, please click here.
What type of role do you recruit for?
A variety of roles from Medical Sales (field based or Virtual), through junior Marketing, Medical Communications and Analysts. All within a Commercial setting, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your true potential!
Why apply to CHASE?
- We have a dedicated Graduate Recruitment team in the UK, focused purely on entry level positions
- You will get access to the widest selection of Commercial Graduate jobs in the UK across a diverse client group
- If you’re successful at our telephone interview stage, you will be invited to a second stage interview where a range of skills and competencies will be assessed
- If you’re successful at the second interview stage and accepted into the CHASE Graduate Academy, you will be developed and mentored by one of our dedicated team
- You will have the opportunity to interview for some of the leading Pharmaceutical, Medical Tech and Life-Science companies
- We have an unrivalled and proven track record in placing graduates throughout the UK going back over 20 years
What degrees do you look at?
Whilst degrees from a life science are valued by our clients (Biomedical Science, Biology, Psychology, Sports Science, Pharmaceutical Science), the most important thing is you have a passion to get into the UK Healthcare industry in a commercial (often customer facing) role. Business graduates are also highly sought after, but as long as you are bright, self motivated, competitive and keen to learn, we would still like to see your CV!
Do I need sales experience?
You don’t as we provide coaching and materials that you can learn from, but some previous Customer Service/Sales experience is highly valued by our clients.
Do you do sponsorships?
Unfortunately, not, we require you to have a UK address and the Right to Work in the UK to place you into your new role.
Do you do placements?
No, we don’t offer work placement, we support you to achieve your goal of your first full time job in the UK Healthcare industry.
So if this sounds like a career you would be interested in then contact me via email Markpeachey@chasepeople.com, phone on 0131 553 6644 or reach out on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-peachey-a3406a235/