Feasibility and patient recruitment are extremely challenging when conducting international RCT’s.
We teamed up with an international pharmaceutical company to support patient recruitment and retention for a pivotal respiratory study.
The project required:
- Accuracy of feasibility
- Time sensitive delivery
- Cost management
- Recruitment of primary and secondary sites
- Patient recruitment support
We were able to provide in depth expert knowledge in clinical studies to facilitate the implementation of the project into research naïve sites.
We provided highly trained, flexible, study specific Research Nurses to ensure focus on recruitment and retention, building in domiciliary visits to encourage patient engagement.
We provided the sponsor with a dedicated Project Manager to ensure the project was cost efficient and all targets were met and delivered on time.
ON TIME DELIVERY
- Average number of patients enrolled per CHASE clinical site was 25% more than non-CHASE clinical sites
- 115% recruitment plan achieved vs target for CHASE supported sites
- Study delivered 3 months ahead of client’s plan
- On Average CHASE clinical supported sites closed queries 3.5 days quicker than non-CHASE clinical sites
NURSE & PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Provided 14 dedicated Nurses, Project Management and Study Facilitators to support both primary and secondary sites
- On site feasibility to create an accurate mailing list which resulted in lower screen fail rates and maintained GDPR compliance
- Engaged with principal investigator on behalf of the client
- Ensured management of the study was seen through from set-up to close out
"The collaboration with CHASE was instrumental in ensuring the study could be delivered on time and on budget. In addition, CHASE facilitated, through site networks and agile research nurse placements, the delivery of the UK recruitment target 3 months ahead of plan."
Head of Clinical Operations UK and Ireland