Working in Gastro-Enterology this multinational pharmaceutical company had been absent from the UK market for 20 years.
Their plan was to re-establish themselves as a UK pharmaceutical company.
They were aiming to compete with the established UK brand leader and grow the market share of their own branded generic.
After developing a robust understanding of the candidate profile, we used our industry leading candidate attraction capabilities to identify relevant people.
Through face-to-face screening, appropriate candidates for the client process were presented for review.
UK MARKET ENTRY & PAYOR LED LAUNCH
- Successfully recruited 1 Market Access National Sales Manager & 7 Market Access Managers
- Successfully recruited 4 Market Access Managers & 8 Hospital Account Managers
- Successfully recruited 6 dedicated e-detailing Representatives for primary care pull through
- Successfully recruited 2 Medical Science Liaison’s
ACTIVITY & SALES
- 120% patient volume – 12 months post launch
- 200% patient volume – 24 months post launch
- Due to success of project, contract renewed after initial 12 months and extended to 30 months prior to transfer to headcount
- ROI of 4:1- 12 months post launch