Neoventa is a Swedish medical device company providing innovative foetal monitoring solutions and services that improve obstetric care.
Their solutions are designed to promote patient safety through enhanced decision support together with a structured workflow. Every day across the globe, health care professionals use their unique solutions to ensure a good start in life.
After a 15-year relationship with their distributor Neoventa decided to change strategy and search for a UK partner that could help them set up a UK Sales, Marketing and Clinical infrastructure. After a rigorous selection process CHASE were chosen to be that partner.
Neoventa worked with CHASE to identify suitable candidates for 2 senior roles to establish a formal UK presence.
After an extensive and rapid executive search CHASE presented Neoventa with 8 CVs that fitted the selection criteria. 6 first interviews and 3 second interviews were held and 2 offers were made.
The quality of the initial search convinced Neoventa to create 2 roles – Head of Sales and Head of Clinical and Marketing
After 12 weeks both roles were successfully filled and Neoventa began the process of changing from a distributor model to a direct to customer strategy.
- After a period of 3 months sales and customer satisfaction along with other operational KPIs had increased remarkably compared to the previous year.
- Neoventa developed a much closer understanding of its customers’ needs through having direct access to key decision makers.
- Enhanced issue resolution through direct insight into customers’ requirements.
- Direct customer engagement for Neoventa and better understanding of the needs of health care professionals and patients.
- Equipment down-time reduced.
- Faster feedback to Neoventa on future product and service enhancements.
- Plans are now being put into place to expand the UK footprint based on the success of the switch in strategy.
- Neoventa and CHASE have developed an ongoing strategic relationship including CHASE providing Tender submission support.
“The initial results of our shift in UK sales strategy has exceeded our most positive expectations. The CHASE team no doubt contributed strongly to this success with their competence, reactivity and flexibility throughout the process. It was also clear in feedback from our newly recruited colleagues that the candidate experience was excellent; a critical aspect of recruiting for a company of our size. We have already recommended CHASE to several other Swedish companies interested in the UK and will most definitely return for their support ourselves as we grow.”
Neoventa Chief Commercial Officer