Practical programmes designed by clinicians
“I would highly recommend CHASE as a go-to organisation to deliver service improvement initiatives that could benefit both pharma and the wider NHS.”
“Your attention to detail, co-ordination of all the moving parts and ability to drive the project forward has been exemplary.”
Insight-led delivery with Medacy
Our sister company, Medacy, delivers pharmacist-led clinical services across the NHS. We have 500,000 patient interactions a year across an established network of 100+ practices, PCNs and Trusts. So we understand what works and can get to work quickly.
We help you optimise your plans and deliver the services you need for all aspects of NHS Partnership Working.
- Project feasibility
- Liaison with NHS and other organisations
- Liaison with clinical practices
- Liaison with third-party suppliers on your behalf
- Full project planning
- All documentation required for the process including website, signatory & contracts
- Clinic room availability
- Initial patient feasibility searches created and run
- Employing specialist nurses & pharmacists
- Training & integration into primary or secondary care
- All recruitment set up
- All IT set-up, including:
- Defining the measurables
- Liaising with the practice manager
- Setting up on the clinical system
- Patient recall
- Managing all of the response rates
- Clean patient registries
- Supply nurses to review patients
- Conduct home visits for patients
- Provide secondary care consultants to advise and educate GPs
- Facilitate links between primary and secondary care to improve patient experiences
- Produce clinical audit results
- Once all of the results have been gathered, we can produce a report of findings for you to evaluate the project.
Leave a legacy with CHASE
Trusted clinical heritage
- Our team is comprised of experienced clinical leaders actively working in the NHS and delivering partnership programmes with Industry.
Insight-led and ethical service
- We deliver well-designed projects rooted in real life experience with sustainable change in mind. Our expert training and monitoring embed long-term skills and service provision.
Excellent full-service delivery
- We provide an end-to-end service with our clinical staff delivering services remotely or in-practice.
- Our project management is first-class, minimising workload for all stakeholders.
Your partners in NHS Partnership Working
Get in touch with our experienced team to discuss sustainable, practical NHS Partnership Working solutions.
Case Study: Joint working - a global collaboration
A leading pharma company commissioned CHASE to implement and deliver a joint working project with leading UK hospital sites and a US based digital health company; we delivered the joint working project across the UK.