CHASE recently deployed six Pharmacy Partnership Managers (PPMs) for a pharmaceutical primary care brand following a successful initial pilot.
The Pharmacy Partnership Managers benefitted the brand by:
- Increasing formulary positioning within primary care
- Engaging credibly and effectively with the customer group
- Positioning the brand effectively towards the priorities of the PCN Clinical Pharmacist
- Driving implementation of patient pathway through coordination between practice and community pharmacy (NMS/DMS)
- Developing the organisation’s understanding of the evolving NHS
CHASE’s client said in response: “We’re delighted with our decision to take a different approach. CHASE’s Pharmacy Partnership Managers have achieved real influence for our brand, but also importantly brought real insight as to the influence of Practice-based Pharmacists. It’s also reassuring to know how commercial the individuals CHASE provided are, in addition to their clinical background.”