A pharmaceutical company with one commercialised oncology product was preparing for a highly innovative product launch in a different type of cancer.
The first product had been a success, however with a relatively small team there was limited time to devote to planning for the new launch.
CHASE were asked to make recommendations on how the company should structure their customer-facing teams in the pre-launch and launch period.
CHASE conducted an environmental assessment including;
- Obtaining and analysing the relevant treatment volume data to identify high priority centres
- Reviewing the NHS policy documents relevant to the therapy area, that indicated how treatment would be organisationally structured in the coming years
- Reviewing timings of recent key regulatory events from analogous situations to inform the timeline for key hiring milestones
CHASE’s recommendations specified how to build customer-facing resources to:
- Ensure alignment with the evolving NHS cancer regional structures
- Capitalise on the private market opportunities
- Direct appropriate focus at the highest potential accounts at different stages in the launch journey
The client integrated the recommendations into their planning and is working with CHASE on the launch team solution.
"We were especially impressed by your understanding of our commercial needs and I’m pleased to inform you that we would like to work with you on recruiting our commercial teams (Sales, Market Access, Marketing)."
HR Business Partner